I saw a post of Facebook today that makes mockery of Christianity because men and women of God allow arrogance , self pride and self righteousness destroy their marriages but unbelievers who do not have light of the word of God stay happily married simply By obeying the laws of mutual respect and good conscience . I read it again and again and I realize why Jesus said
Luke 16:8 KJV And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.
Children of this world are wiser ??? Yes.
Only the wise can build a harmonious relationship!
Then I went further and saw
Proverbs 14:1 KJV Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.
It is evident from the above that
1. It takes wisdom to build
2. No two homes are the same by design .
3. Do not COPY from other but LEARN from them to build your home . Your home is an original. Stop making it look like a photocopy . It is an abuse on redemption !
4. It is a lazy builder that blames the devil for all lapses in the home . Sometimes you need to look inward to see that there is no devil but there is only lack of wisdom .
That is why faith without works or prayers without watching is a waste of spiritual energy . There is a time to pray and there is a time to build prayer does not build a home but prayers helps you to build the home . Lessons from Esther , and RUTH
5. every home succeed when each one is open to learn , accept that they are human that can be wrong and apologize promptly without the spouse demanding for it . We are all humans no matter how superhuman we try to be
6. Even if you do not want your home to succeed for yourself , Let is succeed because of others because others are learning from you .
7. You can be a good example outside and at home if you humble yourself to be wise to build your home
8. If your home is not a home where God is gloried by your relationship with your spouse , then it is a place where the devil is glorified .
You have all it takes to make your home a glorious place to live in . It is wisdom to take deliberate effort to nourish your marriage .
God bless you